Summer Care Enhancement Grants
Requests for funding can be $500 up to $7,500 per agency
June 1, 2015 through August 31, 2015
Are you operating a 2015 summer program for under served youth (5-16) in Hillsborough County?
1. Applicant must be a not-for-profit corporation legally operating in the state Florida
2. Applicant has an overall budget under $2 million
3. Applicant serves children and families in Hillsborough County
4. Applicant request is to enhance services for an existing plan to provide a summer program
5. Specialized instructors hired, volunteers and organizational staff must have
completed background screenings
6. Applicant must agree to collect demographic data for children served with enhancement funds.
The Children’s Board of Hillsborough County will be holding a Town Hall meetings to seek community input on child safety in your community. Please join us for a conversation on how we can work together to make Hillsborough County the best place in the nation to raise children. All meetings will begin at 5:00 pm.
June 11, 2015 – Children’s Board Family Resource Center North Tampa 1401-A E. Fowler Ave., Tampa
August 13, 2015 – Children’s Board Family Resource Center South County 3030 E. College Ave., Ruskin
October 8, 2015 – Children’s Board Family Resource Center Brandon 1271 Kingsway Road, Brandon
Water Safety is Key Video