Links for Providers
Providers, please utilize the following documents to assist you in managing and/or developing your Children’s Board contract.
Contract Compliance Documents 2023
- FY 2023 Part 1 Annual Contract Evaluation and Recommendation
- FY 2023 Part 2 Annual Contract Evaluation and Recommendation
- Provider Improvement Plan Procedure-Final rev 6-2022
- 6-16-2022 Contract Development Training
- FY 2022-2023 General Terms and Conditions Standard
- FY 2022-2023 General Terms and Conditions LOA-Final
- Disaster Communication Form and Contact Information
- FY 2023 CATS Authorization Form
- ASO Monitoring Assessment & Checklist FY2023
- ASO Monitoring Protocol FY2023
- FINAL FY 2022 – 2023 Outcome Menu
- Quarterly Provider Contract Report
- Addresses (Contact List)
Fiscal Documents 2023
- FY 2023 Budget Modification Form for Lead Agency
- FY 2023 Budget Modification Form for Subcontractor
- FY 2023 Budget to Actual Form
- Blank FY 2023 Fiscal Site Visit Interview Form
- Fiscal Reporting Requirements Handbook FY 2022 – 2023
If you need additional information or feel that other documents should be included in the lists above, please email Maria Negron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Services Organization-ASO
The Administrative Service Organization (ASO) is a project operated by the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County to manage flexible funds. The ASO supports a wraparound approach in which families identify their strengths, goals, needs, and service providers via a family support plan. As a last resort of payment, flexible funds managed by the ASO can be used to pay for supports and services with qualified community providers.
Trained and authorized case managers work with families to develop individualized family support plans and to select a wide range of services and supports for the children and their families. Families are able to prioritize the services that they need the most and select a provider of their choosing. At this time, eighty five (85) service types are available from a fully credentialed provider network that includes hundreds of agencies, vendors, individuals, local businesses, and faith based organizations.
The Children’s Board ASO manages approximately $3 million in flexible funds and offers accounts payable services, detailed financial reporting, provider credentialing and network management, and quality assurance. All processes are managed through a custom web application, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below.